What is Caring Matters
Caring Matters is a company founded by Sherri (Auger) Galler in 2001 to fill a void in the area of Eldercare that she discovered when her parents both became ill and passed away in a very short period of time.
She is an expert speaker whose goal is to make every one aware of all the trials and tribulations we will face as we grow older and all of the options available to us.
She understands that it is a topic often left off the table in conversations with friends and family, yet one that is bound to sneak up on us all before we know it and before we are ready for it.
Sherri is backed by a team of experienced Eldercare professionals specially assembled to help you plot a course that will meet all the care-giving needs for you and your family.
Whether you are aging or watching someone you love age, you may feel ill-prepared to cope with the multifaceted decisions that lie ahead. We will guide you each step of the way.
We will provide information and support to lessen the negative impact during these stressful times.
Your happiness depends on taking control of your destiny. We will help you put yourself in the driver’s seat so you can put your mind at rest.
Aging isn’t a choice, but how one ages is.
How We Can Help
- Educating an aging population and those that may become responsible for providing care
- Providing Corporate Information Sessions
- Speaking to Groups, Clubs, Associations, etc.
- Offering an influential, third party voice of reason to help elderly relatives understand that the decisions being made are for the betterment of their well being.
- Sourcing in-home and in-community care options.
- Providing ongoing care assessment.
- Offering a list of alternative care options that will change as needs change.
- Customizing the best Care Plan that is right for you and your family.