A portion of each book sale is being donated to Polio Plus Research
Are you facing some of these challenges?
- Being pulled in too many directions, without enough time to be with your loved one.
- Wanting to provide non-institutional care but worried about what to do when needs change.
- Concerned about your loved one’s emotional needs as much as his or her medical conditions.
Is there more stress because…
- Aging parents or relatives live in another city.
- Business requires long hours and travel
- Young children & your own family obligations are pulling you in many directions.
- The primary care-giving parent needs a break from caring for the other.
- Ailments, such as stroke or dementia, have affected your loved one’s abilities.
- You are not sure how to help and are feeling overwhelmed.
What our clients have to say
Thank you for your expertise and care in helping navigate us through this incredibly difficult time. Having no experience in dealing with the inter-provincial health care processes, retirement residences and senior programs – your guidance has been priceless. You have helped us to quickly come to a very positive resolution that is providing my grandmother with the right level of care in a warm, caring environment that is close to her family. Thank you for helping us through this journey.
I just wanted to let you know, that Dad will be moving into the retirement home you recommended within the next couple of weeks. We are so grateful for your help in finding what we think will be the perfect place for him. He is actually eager to move in and get settled. You have saved us hours of time and frustration, and made this transition as stress free as it could possibly be for my Dad.
As an only child faced with a father who has been diagnosed several years ago with a form of dementia, it has been very difficult to find out what and how I can be of help to my mother. My situation is probably like so many middle aged people who, as well as having elderly parents, equally are parents themselves and are principles in active companies. Daily total demands are exhausting, not to mention the demands required to help parents. Having struggled with the provincial health care systems, and not knowing fully (due to lack of time available in the day) to explore services available I did not know where to turn. It has been very fortunate for me to find out about your company. I thank you for the immediate advise you gave to me and for the attention to detail and follow through that you deliver. I now feel that I can simply by calling you find out about ways that can help, without trying to struggle with the great unknown.